Servers - General
1753648 Members
5883 Online
108798 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus (P16006-421)

mlastd

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus (P16006-421)

Hi,

I have a problem with this server. Despite the RAID5 setting and the visibility of all disks, I can not install Proxmox on it from USB in UEFI (it is only successful if I run a one-time restart from Legacy). However, then Proxmoxa does not start in UEFI. What am I doing wrong? The ISO pendrive is also rather well prepared (it allows you to fire in uefi / legacy). RAID appears to be configured correctly.

3 REPLIES 3
support_s
System Recommended

Query: HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus (P16006-421)

System recommended content:

1. HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus

2. HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus User Guide

Please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon to give a "Kudo".

Thank you for being a HPE valuable community member.

Accept or Kudo

ManBha
HPE Pro

Hello,

Please share the controller details.

Thanks.

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Millie69
Occasional Visitor

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus delivers an affordable compact yet powerful entry level server that you can customize for onpremises, hybrid cloud or even workloads demanding datacenter performance. It is the most compact MicroServer that we have launched so far, which can be placed flat or vertically depending on your space. The latest Intel Xeon┬о E and Pentium┬о processors supported to deliver compute performance as well as security and remote management into the server with HPE iLO silicon root of trust. Along with other enhancements such as 4x 1GbE onboard NICs and USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A, whether you want a general purpose server, NAS or even a virtualization server, you will be surprised at how much you can get out of this small and affordable server. Front View (External): 1. 2. 3. USB 3.2 Gen2 TypeUSB 3.2 Gen2 TypeDrive activity LED A port A port 4. 5. 6. NIC status LED Health LED Power on/Standby button and system power LED Page 1.