Servers - General
1753678 Members
5529 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: How to set Custom Fields Notifications in HP Project and Portfolio Management(PPM)?

allan95864
Occasional Visitor

How to set Custom Fields Notifications in HP Project and Portfolio Management(PPM)?

I am using HP Project and Portfolio Management(PPM) tool and I am adding a custom field in my request type which has date as value. Now my requirement is to send the email notifications to the users once the date mentioned in the custom field crosses the system date.

I had tried to set the notification for field level from Notification tab but not getting the custom fields in the list. All the fields, which is available, are pre-configured fields.

So, can anyone suggest me how to implement this requirement? And also where the changes need to be done If any required to implement this?

Please answer in detail and also reply soon.

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Re: How to set Custom Fields Notifications in HP Project and Portfolio Management(PPM)?

Hi @allan95864 ,

HP PPM is part of a different company, Micro Focus. So you will need to repost your question to the Micro Focus Community at https://community.softwaregrp.com/ 

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png