1753359 Members
5225 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

ILO Amplifier Pack : Create baseline compliance failing with Exception error

Sakthi1986
Occasional Advisor

ILO Amplifier Pack : Create baseline compliance failing with Exception error

createing baselince compliance in ILO amplifier is failing with "Baseline Compliance job failed because Calculating compliance failed." any workaround/solution?

3 REPLIES 3
AmRa
HPE Pro

Re: ILO Amplifier Pack : Create baseline compliance failing with Exception error

Hi 

This will be addressed in a future version of SUM.
Use the custom SPP portal to create the custom SPP with HPSUM version 8.4.5 and use the contents of SPP 2020.03.

https://spp.hpe.com/custom/#/

If above doesnot work, you can download custom SPP link from below customer advisory:

https://internal.support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=emr_na-a00103613en_us

I am an HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo
Sakthi1986
Occasional Advisor

Re: ILO Amplifier Pack : Create baseline compliance failing with Exception error

Hi AmRa,

Thanks for the information,

i have ceated custom SPP with HPSUM version 8.4.5 and useed the contents of SPP 2020.03. but still facing the same error. 

also as per the adivisory link this could be applicable only for Gen9 servers, however i am facing the same issue for Gen8 server as well.

so far the baseline complinace is working only for Gen10 servers.

do you have any other workaround or solution to fix the issue. more over i dont see the detailed report/logs for runnning the compliance report.  

AmRa
HPE Pro

Hi 

This issue need multiple log analysis or may be require to engage product experts.

Hence requesting you to please raise support ticket with HPE support team for further investigation.

I am an HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo