Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KVM for 9000s

Chris B_1
Occasional Contributor

KVM for 9000s

All,
I have been tring to hook up a KVM solution to an L Class that has the USB and Keyboard and mouse connectors. Most of the solutions I have found only allow or have one USB connector. Anyone had similar solutions. I do understand that the YMouse is an option but it willl not work here.
What I have discoverd so far:
The server wants to see a mouse on one USB port and the KEyboard on another. A couple of KVM manufacturs have only one USB connector. Thus the server is not getting a mouse sync and will ignore the fact that there is a mouse installed.
Anyone run into a similar situation or better yet a fix?