Servers - General
1752590 Members
3124 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Looking for a copy of the latest available (obsolete) version of HP Power Manager

SOLVED
Go to solution
hugma03
Occasional Advisor

Looking for a copy of the latest available (obsolete) version of HPE Power Manager

Hi,
Would someone be able to help me to a link for the latest available verion of HPE Power Manager?
I have recently acquired 3 HPE T1000/1500 G3 units in pristine condition with brand new batteries and would like to manage with Power Manager. Although the systems are obsolete now, maybe someone could provide me with that software? It would be highly appreciated!
The following link is dead: https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/detail?swItemId=MTX_6053082902cd4a7ba5f1ea4ed2

Thank you,

Marcel

4 REPLIES 4
Sham82
HPE Pro
Solution

Re: Looking for a copy of the latest available (obsolete) version of HP Power Manager

Hi,

HP Power Manager is now HPE Power Protector
please find the below link for the Latest Version for Windows :
https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=MTX_847b7148e45846848bc3e6c063#tab-history

> Please check the revision history and you can download the supported version for - T1000/1500 G3

For Other OS , please go to below link :
https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/km/search#t=DriversandSoftware&sort=relevancy&layout=table&numberOfResults=25&hpe=1

2. Enter a product name (e.g., " T1000/1500 G3 ") in the text search field and wait for a list of products to populate. From the products displayed, identify the desired product and click on the Drivers & software icon to the right of the product.
3. From the Drivers & software dropdown menus on the left side of the page:

a. Select the Software Type 
b. Select the Software Sub Type 

4. Select the latest release

Note: To ensure the latest version will be downloaded, click on the Revision History tab to check if a new version of the firmware/driver is available.

5. Click Download

Thank you
HPE Employee

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

hugma03
Occasional Advisor

Hi Shaminder,

Although the G3 series is apparently not listed as being supported (from G4 onwards), it does respond and lets itself being configured. I will test further and thank you very much for answering my question and providing the links.

Best regards,

Marcel

Sham82
HPE Pro

Hi,

I hope my solution has helped you to resolve the query, if not kindly let me know If you have any further issues.

HPE Employee

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

hugma03
Occasional Advisor

Hi Shaminder,
It did solve my initial request. Although the G3 series is officially not supported any more by this version, it seems to do the montoring. I have played around with it and through USB the parameters keep getting updated even after the event saying 'The acquisition is hanging'. Shutting the UPS down, changing the load are all getting updated in the interface.
So I'm glad this version does work so far.

Now I only need to find a way to signal my iMac to shutdown just like the Windows system

Thank you,

Marcel