108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

PDF manual for TFT5600 RKM

SOLVED
Go to solution
Jason Tomita
Advisor

PDF manual for TFT5600 RKM

Hello! I'm looking for an online or PDF version of the manual that came with the TFT5600 RKM (Rack Kyb Monitor). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
6 REPLIES 6
Phillip Williams_2
Respected Contributor
Solution

Re: PDF manual for TFT5600 RKM

Jason, there are the following, first too big to attach:

Compaq TFT5600 Rackmount Keyboard and Monitor (RKM) User Guide
This guide is designed to be used as step-by-step instructions for installation and as a reference for operation, troubleshooting, and future upgrades.
229719-001 (PDF,BM) 1680 KB

TFT Packing Instructions
282432-001 (PDF) 92 KB

Install Guide
Compaq TFT5600 Rackmount Keyboard and Monitor (RKM) Installation Instructions
The Compaq TFT5600 Rackmount Keyboard and Monitor (RKM) is a rack-mountable 1U integrated flat panel monitor and keyboard with hot keys and track ball.
230201-001 (PDF,BM) 266 KB Archive

2nd 2 attached,,

Hope the helps

Eric
The world is divided into 10 types of people: Those who understand binary and those who don't
Phillip Williams_2
Respected Contributor

Oops! Missed one
The world is divided into 10 types of people: Those who understand binary and those who don't
Jason Tomita
Advisor

I was able to find the CD that came with it. Thanks for the files, ERIC. - Jason
Karl Stubenrauch
Occasional Contributor

Phillip/Eric, is there any chance of a link to that file that was too large to attach (Compaq TFT5600 Rackmount Keyboard and Monitor (RKM) User Guide )?

Our CD also appears to have gotten up and walked off and we need the user guide to work out how to program the buttons. I haven't been able to locate that document anywhere on the HP site so far.

Thanks,
Karl
Chris Turnbull
Valued Contributor

We're in the same boat, no sign of the documentation on the HP site - can anyone supply a link?
Jason Tomita
Advisor

Send me an email (jason.tomita@dla.mil) and I'll send you a copy of the PDF file off of the HP CD. (The PDF is too big, even if zipped to be attached here).

FYI, the CD is labelled "HP Rack Products Documentation - Release 5.2" (part# 243319-006).

- Jason