1753952 Members
7898 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Problem ILO 4 HP Gen 8 DL 380 P

DIDRARO
Occasional Visitor

Problem ILO 4 HP Gen 8 DL 380 P

I have an issue with Ilo i can not enter to it using F10 and when server start it show ilo not responding and health monitoring has been disabled.

I did try runing SPP but without luck it will load and show an image with clouds and mountains and nothing happend .

What can i do any tips will be much apreaciated...

4 REPLIES 4
TVVJ
HPE Pro

Hello,

As iLO is not responding, rest it. You may refer to the iLO 4 user guide, section reboot in the topic "Using the iLO diagnostics, reboot, and reset features". You may perform a reset or put it to factory reset as the case may be to see if you are able to access iLO 4.

Regards,

I work for HPE
Views expressed herein are my personal opinion and are not the views of HPE

Accept or Kudo

DIDRARO
Occasional Visitor

Doesn't work . 

I did try using SPP but the image just remain showing me the clouds and mountains image , mouse it is working , but nothing happends. 

I did try to reset ilo from motherboard - not working . I did try emergecy cd same i can not upgrade or downgrade the ilo.

It say that ilo not responding .  What can i do ? 

DIDRARO
Occasional Visitor

When i try to run SPP bootable stick it tells me:

Loading Drivers , configuring devices: plymouthd : could not start boot splash : Nosuch file or directory.

What can be the issue ?

ManBha
HPE Pro

Hello,

Which is the OS installed on the server?

Please do run an online SPP update by downloading the latest SPP for Gen8 servers.

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/swd/detail?swItemId=MTX_ff582daf008c4f529c4d6c28f6

Also, please do perform a clear NvRAM. Please find below the instructions for the same.

https://www.running-system.com/how-to-clear-or-reset-a-hp-server-gen9-nvram-using-system-maintenance-switch-on-the-system-board/

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo