4404 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Special Event for Forums Members at HP World 2002

Kimberly Ann
Honored Contributor

Special Event for Forums Members at HP World 2002

Hi Everyone,

HP World 2002 will be in Los Angeles, California, this year. I'm told it is the premier event focused on solutions for IT pros who rely on HP systems.

ITRC members can save $200 off of the Main Conference Package (access to all of the conference technical tracks and the Expo floor). You can register now at www.hpworld.com/itrc as an ITRC member.

Here is the cool part - you are invited to join other members of the forums community at an exclusive ITRC gathering the evening of September 25, 2002. Jeff Siegle, ITRC Forums Program Manager, and myself, ITRC Forums Manager, will talk on plans for the ITRC Forums. This will be a great opportunity to mingle and network with other forums users while enjoying refreshments and hors d???oeuvres!

Also, an HP Jornada will be given away to one lucky person! To attend this event, simply register for HP World 2002 as an ITRC member. Space is limited to only those who register for the evening gathering.

Please do what you can to be there -- it would be great to meet you in person! Again, register early for HP World and the ITRC forums event at www.hpworld.com/itrc.

I hope to see you there!

Regards,
Dan
Forums Manager
1 REPLY 1
Kimberly Ann
Honored Contributor

Re: Special Event for Forums Members at HP World 2002

Hi All,

I'm interested to hear who is planning to make it to HPWorld 2002 and the ITRC Forums member reception on the night of September 25th. For more information, visit http://www.hpworld.com/conference/hpworld2002/itrc/#anchor190464

Regards,
Dan