1745830 Members
3987 Online
108722 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: UPS R1500 G3 Firmware Update

Mike71
Occasional Contributor

UPS R1500 G3 Firmware Update

I have a Problem to Update this UPS! Everytime i have en Error. No Response. Please check all! I have no Idea what i can make. Thank you very mauch for helping!

3 REPLIES 3
Renjiv
Respected Contributor

Hello Mike,

Please check the below user guide page #26 which contains instructions how to update the firmware.

https://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.BINARYPORTLET/public/kb/docDisplay/resource.process/?spf_p.tpst=kbDocDisplay_ws_BI&spf_p.rid_kbDocDisplay=docDisplayResURL&javax.portlet.begCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken&spf_p.rst_kbDocDisplay=wsrp-resourceState%3DdocId%253Demr_na-c02867104-4%257CdocLocale%253Den_US&javax.portlet.endCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken

If the above steps doesn't help, let us know the error message you are receiving.

Regards,

Renji V

Was this post useful? -
To say thanks click the "thumbs up" icon below!!! .....
Mike71
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the Answer. I know the instructions. I do it Step by step. Everytime the same Error Messages: No answer! Please check all! This ist the Error Messages from the Tool GP32Flash! I have no Idea what i can do! Thanks for help! I the Attachments i the Manual that i use!

Regards,

Mike

HPN-Guy
Occasional Advisor

I was getting an error.  Something like "Response error please check total system".  I tried a number of things but it wasn't until I removed the network module, and removed the load (The power chords for the devices plugged into the UPS) that it was successful.  I did both at the same time, my guess is it was the removal of the network module that did the trick.  I don't think having the load plugged in would impact anything as the UPS is off during the upgrade.

Just wanted to update this thread in case it's useful for someone.