4410 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: UPS R3000 XR

Djpredator69
Occasional Visitor

UPS R3000 XR

hi ich habe 2 mal ups R3000XR

software wurde installiert ich habe die firmware auf 2.02 geupdatet , alles sieht soweit ok aus

leider startet keins der ups im battery mode bei stromausfall.

batterien sind neu und wurden von mir installiert .

- was habe ich vergessen , was kann ich noch testen

- kann man das ups nur auf batterie starten ohne netzspannung oder kann man von normal betrieb auf batterie forcen

GOOGLE TRANSLATE

hi i have 2 times ups R3000XR

software was installed I updated the firmware to 2.02, everything looks so far ok

unfortunately, none of the ups in battery mode starts in the event of a power failure.

Batteries are new and have been installed by me.

- What have I forgotten, what else can I test?

- can one start the UPS only on battery without mains voltage or one can force from normal operation on battery

10 REPLIES 10
Djpredator69
Occasional Visitor

hi, ich habe noch immer probleme mit den 2 ups

wenn keiner mir helfen kann oder infos über diese ups hat dann werde ich sie zurück schicken

ups zeigt alles an , alles ok soweit

bei netzausfall schaltet der ups einfach aus und geht nicht auf batterie

bei einem ups hätte ich auf eine defeckt getippt aber dei 2 das gleiche problem

ups wurden von 2 verschiedenen Shops gekauft beide verhalten sich gleich

was kann ich sonst noch versuchen

danke

Torsten.
Acclaimed Contributor

Any indicators at the front panel?

Consider to initiate a selftest (press the lower of the 3 buttons for 3 seconds).

This is the Test/Alarm Reset Button.

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   
Djpredator69
Occasional Visitor

on the front panel all is ok

battery @98%

load @ 9%

i had make a selftest , test was ok , no error infos

the ups don't switch on battery when the plug power is off or fail

i had set the ups to 230V at the front panel

the software tel me status of UPS is ok .

Djpredator69
Occasional Visitor

Gibt es da eine einschalt prozedur , ich kenne das von grossen ups anlagen , die wir in der firma verbauen.

Oder muss was in der software konfiguriert werden.

Ende der Woche gehen die Dinger sonst zurück

Was soll der selftest anzeigen -> Bei mir bat OK netz OK (sieht so aus wie ein ledtester und nicht mehr alle leds blinken nach einander zeigen alle farb Möglichkeiten an dann geht er wieder in normal modus )

da muss doch was sein also bei 1 ups mit problemen gehe ich mal von ups defeckt aus ,aber bei 2 mal gleiches problem HP 3000XR und Compaq 3000XR beide aus verschieden Geschäften da muss ich doch was vergessen haben

im handbuch steht nichts

Google Translated:

Is there a switch-on procedure, I know that from big ups plants that we use in the company.

Or what needs to be configured in the software.

At the end of the week the things go back otherwise What should show the selftest -> For me OK OK net (looks like a ledtester and not all leds flash after each other show all color options then he goes back to normal mode)

there must be something so with 1 ups with problems I go from ups deficient, but at 2 times the same problem HP 3000XR and Compaq 3000XR both from different shops because I have forgotten something

there is nothing in the manual

marekm72
Frequent Visitor

I'm looking for the latest firmware update for the R3000 XR UPS (INTL 230V model).
But all links to the firmware I could find seem to be dead.  Do you still have a copy?

Sunitha_Mod

Hello @marekm72,

Thank you for posting! Since you have posted in an old topic and there is no response yet, I would recommend you create a new topic using the create "New Discussion" button, so the experts can check and assist you further. 

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
marekm72
Frequent Visitor

Hello @Sunitha_Mod

it's about old and now rare (but still working after 20 years) hardware back from the old days of Compaq, later acquired by HP which is now HPE.  The files I'm looking for were available on the HP website, perhaps some older employees could still remember where to find them today, or have archived copies?

Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Hi,

Its a good old UPS.

Here is the FW link for 2.02 which cannot be downloaded.
Here is the Version 1.09.0(A) which can be downloaded.

Here is the Advisory.  https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docLocale=en_US&docId=a00055996en_us

Thank You!
I work with HPE but opinions expressed here are mine.
HPE Tech Tips videos on How To and Troubleshooting topics

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

marekm72
Frequent Visitor

@Suman_1978 

Thank you. Now one question remains - where to find this unavailable SP54628.EXE file? Any archived mirrors of the FTP site I could find, end at much lower SP numbers.  Hope it's not lost forever.