1753571 Members
5841 Online
108796 Solutions
New Discussion

iLO Amplifier Pack change Administrator account password

BrianParksNGS
Occasional Collector

iLO Amplifier Pack change Administrator account password

I'm working to set up iLO Amplifier Pack and I'm having trouble changing the Administrator password.  We will be using LDAP (AD) credentials for typical use, but will need to change the Administrator password on a regular basis.  When I try to change the password and click Save, the screen just sits there and the password never changes.  I'm on version 1.55.

4 REPLIES 4
AmRa
HPE Pro

Re: iLO Amplifier Pack change Administrator account password

Hi

Please refer iLO Amplifier Pack 1.55 User Guide and verify iLO Amplifier LDAP Configuration. (Page Number 130 to 139)

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=c05384285

I am an HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo
toniino301
Visitor

Hi AmRa,

I have the exact same issue that BrianParksNGS.

We use LDAPS to sign in with active directory accounts BUT it still remains a local Administrator and we want to change the password of this local administrator.

Configuration and Settings > User Administration > Administrator (local Administrator) > Edit user > Modify password and click on Save. But save button does not work ! When we log out and try again to sign in with local administrator the new password doesn't work, we still have to use the 'old' password.

Our problem is : we can't change the local administrator password... it seems to be a bug in this version.

Thanks and regards

Ducachris

Hi,

Exact same problem here.

We cannot change the local Administrator password !

Help needed.

Regards

Cristian Hasler
Occasional Contributor

Same problem here. I don't use LDAP. Out-of-box configuration with iLO Amplifier 1.55, Administrator password can't be changed. Other local user account can change the password.

Sure that is a bug in 1.55