Servers & Systems: The Right Compute
1752393 Members
6169 Online
108788 Solutions
New Article
sansan_strozier

New Offers for small and midsize businesses

Girl in hammock.jpg Should you choose time over money, or money over time? This is one of those so-called dilemmas of happiness.  It’s hard to choose; we all want both.  At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we believe both are important as to how we offer our IT to you.  Beginning in February, HPE is introducing a new operating model that will save small and midsize customers both time and money. 

These new SMB offers will initially be available for these platforms i.e. HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server, HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 Server, HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 Server, and HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10.  By streamlining our portfolio we are keeping the model simple with value-add configurations that can include HPE Pointnext operational services, as well as integrated software.  These offers can be quickly deployed by our partners for our customers.

This new operating model brings these two most important key elements – special low pricing and quick deployment since these products are always in stock and ready to ship from our partners.  Available for purchase or as a monthly subscription, you will find our new offers affordable and simple to acquire.  And you may be able to trade in your old IT for cash back.

These new offers will be deployed regionally as Smart Buy Express Offers in North America, Top Value Offers in Europe, and Intelligent Buy Offers in Asia Pacific and Japan.

Please reach out to your resellers to learn more about these SMB offers or visit hpe.com/info/towerservers for more information on the above mentioned servers.

0 Kudos
About the Author

sansan_strozier

I am a Solutions Marketing Manager for the Small and Midsized Segment at Hewlett Packard Enterprise. I blog on topics of interest for Servers and Solutions.