Servers: The Right Compute
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcing 25Gb/100Gb Networking Ecosystem from HPE

RubyNicholson

Mark Lackey.jpg

Guest blog written by Mark Lackey, Category Manager for HPE Server Networking Adapters

The challenges facing Enterprise, Telco, and other service provider organizations are significant.  Foremost is the rise in volume of mobile data and video as well as the frequency in which it’s accessed.  Legacy IT technologies struggle to handle the increased throughput and often lack the capabilities to cost-effectively scale. Current approaches to managing the increasing data center traffic requires higher bandwidth, are complex and cost-prohibitive. These factors are restricting organizations future growth.

Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) - and the industry - are seeing the emergence of single-lane 25Gb Ethernet standard that provides customers with the performance and reliability of 25Gb and the ability to economically scale to 100Gb speeds. Together, HPE Servers and HPE Networking are poised to address this customer need with a complete portfolio of 25Gb/100Gb networking offerings.

Today, June 6, 2016 I am proud to announce a complete set of networking solutions for customers requiring 25Gb/100Gb performance, reliability and low TCO.   That news can be seen first-hand at HPE Discover Las Vegas in Booth #8986, and directly on the web at www.hpe.com/info/servernetworking.

Mark Lackey is a Category Manager for HPE Server Networking Adapters.  In this role he has responsibility over development, marketing programs, go-to-market strategies and delivering compelling solutions to the market place.   Mark has over 15 years of IT experience with roles in server, software and network marketing.

About the Author

RubyNicholson

I am a Senior Manager managing external content and social media for HPE Servers Awareness. Stay tuned for topics on Mission Critical Solutions, Core Enterprise and SMB Solutions, Next Gen Workload Solutions, Big Data and HPC, Cloudline and HPS Options! Follow me @RubyD_Nich