Servers: The Right Compute
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you exploiting the full potential of your mission-critical infrastructure?

DianaCortes

When your most vital workloads rely on a working infrastructure, upgrading that infrastructure is not a trivial undertaking. You have to consider the business risk and timing, as well as deal with increasingly small permitted downtime windows, resource planning and strict scheduling. But if you don´t upgrade your systems you miss out on huge benefits coming from innovation and new product features and functionality. For example, do you know that Integrity i4 servers deliver 3 times the performance and 33% TCO savings over previous generations? Or that by upgrading from HP-UX 11i v2 to v3 you can save up to 63% in annual support costs? HP can help you ease your task and ensure you realize the full potential of your Integrity and HP-UX platforms.

Join Leo Demers, Worldwide HP-UX Virtualization and Cloud Product Manager, at the HP Mission Critical Matters webinar, to get technical insight on how to easily upgrade your mission-critical infrastructure and take advantage of the newest capabilities of the latest Integrity i4 servers running HP-UX 11i v3. Register here to attend either live on October 23rd at 8:00 am Pacific Time, or here for the replay afterwards. We’re looking forward to meeting you there!

0 Kudos
About the Author

DianaCortes

I am a Marketing Manager within HP Servers focused on Mission-Critical Solutions.