Servers: The Right Compute
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day 1: What You Might Have Missed at Discover London 2016

emull

Discover London is here.  We're providing you with everything you need in case you couldn't make it to London this year. Come back each day for more highlights. Day 1 starts now!

BasicLockup.jpg

First: talking about data center infrastructure

Have you asked yourself these questions today?

Is my data center optimized and agile enough for on-premises cloud?  Or. . .  Do I need always-on resilience for your mission-critical applications?

Then you’ll definitely want to watch this video as Alain Andreoli, SVP and GM, HPE Data Center Infrastructure Group, talks about  advancements in data center infrastructure.

From software-defined servers, storage and networking to converged systems that power your most vital business applications, Alain answers your burning questions about running a thriving business and understanding the future of the data center and its ability to create a secure hybrid IT architecture.

The scoop on the SGI acquisition

I’m sure you have heard by now that HPE has strengthened and extended its compute portfolio with the SGI acquisition. But did you know how? Check out what you might have missed today and get the inside scoop on how SGI technology will strengthen HPC, Big Data and Mission Critical portfolios with more choice and flexibility, while enhancing the customer experience.

It's time for the data center of the future

Listen to Susan Blocher, VP, Global Marketing, HPE Data Center Infrastructure Goup, speak on The Data Center of the Future and how HPE helps customers solve some of their most challenging problems. By working with new partners, acquiring the right mix of companies and creating a new integrated organization, HPE is now positioned to optimize your key workloads.

Susan also chatted with Kate Swanborg from DreamWorks on stage and in @TheCube on Day 1. With the HPE/Dreamworks partnership, innovation is always happening. Listen in on what both women had to say.

Flexing next-generation Rack & Power infrastructure muscle

Stronger, smarter and savvier. No I’m not talking about the next contestant on the Bachelorette. I’m talking about HPE’s next generation Rack & Power Infrastructure. Who knew something as foundational as Rack and Power Infrastructure (RPI) could be so cutting edge? HPE – that’s who. If you missed the RPI session today, catch it now.Graham & Cole discuss Rack & Power InnovationGraham & Cole discuss Rack & Power InnovationHead on over and check out the re-imagined product line that addresses not only today's data center challenges and infrastructure workloads, but also provides the capability to meet evolving IT demands and expectations to keep you one step ahead of the competition.

There's more: service providers and hyperscale

Nothing tells a story better than being able to relate and this session does just that. Expect to learn how our global supply chain, flexible services and financing programs help real-world customers.

Newsflash: key server announcements

We believe servers are the heart of the data center. They deliver compute power in numerous forms to support all workloads. Hear the general manager of HPE's Core Server business share the key server announcements at Discover 2016.

Be sure to come back tomorrow to see the latest happenings at Discover London 2016 and be sure to follow these Twitter accounts for up to the minute news and analysis:

Twitter

For all HPE Discover videos, make sure to visit or subscribe to our official HPE Discover Youtube channel.

0 Kudos
About the Author

emull

Eric Mullins is an HPE Digital Marketing Manager covering infrastructure news, insights and analysis from multiple segments. Come along for the ride to find out more about the future of data center technology