Servers: The Right Compute
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Integrity Superdome X Makes Big Impression at VMworld 2015

DianaCortes

HP had a major presence at VMworld 2015 in San Francisco hosting sessions, leading product demonstrations and meeting with technical and implementation experts.

In my earlier blog that kicked off our participation at VMworld, I discussed Project Capstone, a collaborative effort showcasing how all applications can be virtualized, even the largest most critical ones. And as mentioned in that blog, Superdome X is the compute platform behind this amazing initiative.  

In addition to Superdome X being featured in the Project Capstone spotlight session at VMworld 2015, our experts also spent time showcasing the power and versatility of this high-performing server. We are not alone in touting the benefits of Superdome X…NetworkWorld named the HP Integrity Superdome X Server one of the hottest products at VMworld 2015 due to its design "for x86 availability, scalability and performance to host critical business application workloads”. In fact, it was the only enterprise compute platform in this year’s list of winners. Read the full article here1. And for an update on Project Capstone you can read this VMware blog

1 Butler, Brandon, (2015) .Hottest products at VMWorld 2015. Network World.

0 Kudos
About the Author

DianaCortes

I am a Marketing Manager within HP Servers focused on Mission-Critical Solutions.

Events
June 18 - 20
Las Vegas, NV
HPE Discover 2019 Las Vegas
Learn about all things Discover 2019 in  Las Vegas, Nevada, June 18-20, 2019
Read more
Read for dates
HPE at 2019 Technology Events
Learn about the technology events where Hewlett Packard Enterprise will have a presence in 2019.
Read more