Servers: The Right Compute
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HPE at SpiceWorld 2019: Tame the I.T. Monster and grow your business with HPE

marksimpkins

Or how I learned to tame the I.T. Monster and got a chance to win an HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10!

SpiceWorld - WinProLiantServer - NEWDesign 400x267 - 190905 - d1 v3.pngThe best way to see how HPE is spicing things up at SpiceWorld 2019 is to download Scavify from any app store and join the Monster Scavenger Hunt. Complete the hunt and you could win a real trophy: an HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10!

More fun taming the I.T. Monster

Sure we have great topics and speakers in our theater sessions, booth and tech demos—but you can have even more fun when you play our I.T. Monster dart game (that should be safe, right?) and hype up the crowd at the Monster dance-off.

Join Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Microsoft, and Intel to kick-off SpiceWorld 2019. We’ll feed you snacks and beverages while you learn how to tame (not feed) the I.T. Monster.

It all starts here: Monday, September 23 2­:45 – 3­:45 p.m. Room 12AB, hosted by Tim Peters, VP/GM for SMB Segment, HPE and John Eversole, Sr. Director of WW sales for HP and HPE businesses, Microsoft.

Not-to-be-missed demos and sessions

• Break-out session: Join Tim Peters (VP/GM SMB Segment, Hewlett Packard Enterprise) and John Eversole (Senior Director WW Sales for Microsoft) talking about how to grow your business through easy access to business information. Last year’s session was elbow-to-elbow, so plan to arrive a little early! Tuesday, September 24, 2:15 p.m - 3­:15 p.m. (Room 19AB)
  • Eight HPE in-booth demos: Topics include Windows Server 2008 Migration and Microsoft Software Defined Storage.
  • Seven in-Booth theater sessions: The focus is on how to cut server deployment time by 33% as well as server infrastructure security solutions.
  • Tech demos: HPE InfoSight for Storage is hot topic with these two demos, Predict the Storm and Your New Savings Plan, Microsoft Software Defined Storage.

Oh yeah, make sure to look for your two HPE Green Guys while you’re in Austin.

Download your HPE and SpiceWorld 2019 planning guide now.

Mark Simpkins
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

twitter.com/HPE_Servers
linkedin.com/in/mark-simpkins-526a941/
hpe.com/servers

0 Kudos
About the Author

marksimpkins

Mark is the marketing manager for the Small and Midsized Segment here at HPE. He blogs on topics of interest that can help our SMB servers and solutions customers and partners.