Servers: The Right Compute
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HPE at VMworld 2018: It’s a data-driven world!

KannanMani

VMworld Blog.jpgJoining us at VMworld? Get your experience off to a great start with this session on Sunday, August 26: It’s a Data-Driven World: How to Choose Your Right Data Platform

This year’s VMworld event and sessions get started on Sunday, August 26. If you are looking to identify the right data platform for your business-critical applications and databases, let me suggest a way for you to get the event off to a great start.

Please join me for my session: It’s a Data-Driven World: How to Choose Your Right Data Platform on Sunday, August 26 at 1:00 p.m. The Session ID is VAP1263QU.

The focus of my presentation will be on why HPE Infrastructure is ideally suited for solving the scalability and performance needs of your business-critical applications, as well as for OLTP, OLAP and mixed workloads. This applies to both virtual and physical environments. I will also address performance and deployment benefits on HPE Synergy, plus how to manage your entire database infrastructure using HPE OneView and VMware vRealize Operations.

No matter where you are in your search for the data platform that’s right for your IT environment and your business, this session will provide the clarity you need to assist you in making your final platform choice.

Why HPE infrastructure for your data platforms?

HPE Synergy infrastructure provides an on ramp to composable infrastructure and its powerful software-defined approach that lets you compose fluid pools of physical and virtual compute, storage and fabric resources into any configuration for any application. HPE Synergy helps:

• Eliminate costly silos, free up resources and simplify IT operations 
  • Accelerate application and service delivery through a single interface that precisely composes infrastructure at near-instant speeds
  • Increase productivity and control across the data center and reduce operational effort and cost
  • Accelerate your business with a developer-friendly infrastructure that is fully programmable, enabling you to continuously build, test and deploy applications

Keep the conversation going

If you find that you have additional questions or want to further discuss your situation and plans after my session, I will be available throughout the event to keep the conversation going with you. As one of the eight HPE vExperts at VMworld, I will be staffing the vExperts bar at HPE Booth 1300. The bar provides the opportunity for us to meet in an informal setting and spend all the time needed to get you going in the right direction and keep you on the right path. I definitely encourage you to drop by!

What is a vExpert, you might ask?

We are a select group of IT Professionals who share their VMware knowledge and contribute it back to the community via such vehicles as blogging, book authoring, publishing magazine articles, CloudCred task writing, VMUG leadership, videos and more.  We all meet VMware’s most stringent certification requirements.

My expertise is in the area of databases and analytics with specific technologies like Oracle, MS SQL Server, SAS Analytics, VMware, HPE Synergy, SimpliVity, Superdome Flex, as well as Modern Data and Analytics Architecture & Solutions. I have authored a VMware Press book Virtualizing Oracle Databases on vSphere in both English and Chinese. I am active on both LinkedIn and @kantwit on Twitter. Join me anytime to continue this discussion.

HPE at VMworld: sessions, demos and more!

HPE will have a very strong presence at VMworld. We invite you to check out our 15 Theater sessions on topics such as: 

• Transform Hybrid IT with VMware Cloud Foundation and HPE Synergy
  • Run MC applications and DB with VMware on HPE Superdome and Synergy
  • Solving your VDI blues with HPE Synergy and HPE SimpliVity
  • Navigating the risks and challenges of public cloud transformation (CTP)
  • HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity: How our consumption model really works

We also have 12 demos planned showcasing HPE and VMware solutions in action. All will be presented on Sunday thru Wednesday in HPE Booth 1300.

Get complete information on HPE events and activities at VMworld:

0 Kudos
About the Author

KannanMani

Kannan Mani is the WW Principal Product Manager/Architect, Data Management Solutions at HPE. He is the domain expert in Oracle and Microsoft technologies on various platforms (Compute, Network and Storage) includes private, public and hybrid cloud environments. He has published technical documents on Oracle technologies and is the author of the VMware Press book: Virtualizing Oracle Databases on vSphere.

Events
June 18 - 20
Las Vegas, NV
HPE Discover 2019 Las Vegas
Learn about all things Discover 2019 in  Las Vegas, Nevada, June 18-20, 2019
Read more
Read for dates
HPE at 2019 Technology Events
Learn about the technology events where Hewlett Packard Enterprise will have a presence in 2019.
Read more