Servers: The Right Compute
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learn how to enable productivity across the digital workplace: Attend HP Discover, June 2nd!

rosieinISB

At HP Discover 2015 in Las Vegas you’ll find the HP Server keynote, theater sessions, business and technical sessions, plus 30 minute discussion forums with subject matter experts to help you discover how we can help you enable new experiences, engagements and interactions across the digital workplace.

Check out these informative sessions.  

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3rd

9:30am-10:30am Which Compute platform is right for my workload? (B1742)

Server choice is critical to application performance and business results for customers in the SMB, Enterprise and Service Provider market segments. Join us to discuss which servers are best suited for your company's workload and business needs. Panel discussion includes the HP Servers Product Management Leadership team for ProLiant Rack and Tower, BladeSystem, Mission Critical, Apollo, Moonshot and Cloudline servers and solutions.

11:00am-12:00pm KEYNOTE: Do you “Compute”? (TK1712)

Are you looking for ways to support new business models? You won’t want to miss Alain Andreoli, SVP and GM of HP Server Group. He will share valuable insights in the “Do You Compute?” keynote including how you can embrace new business models through the volume and variety of big data, agility and efficiency from the cloud and productivity from mobile workplace.

12:30pm-1:00pm Cloud, Data and Mobility are driving IT. Can you handle the ride? (DT1744)

The next big shift in IT is happening now, but how well are you positioned to boost productivity with open infrastructure, accelerate growth with Big Data and establish a new benchmark for productivity with mobile technologies? Join Keith McAuliffe, CTO, HP Servers for a discussion on how HP is optimizing Compute to cope with the new and demanding needs being placed on IT organizations by users in a world defined by cloud, data, and mobility.

THURSDAY, JUNE 4th

10:30am-11:30am Enable a mobile workforce - Application and desktop delivery made simple with Citrix and HP Moonshot (B1935)

The way we work is going through a profound transformation and as IT professionals, you are tasked with increasing end-user productivity. The solution is Moonshot and Citrix, delivering predictable graphics performance from hosted physical desktops without the management and sizing overhead of VDI. Explore delivering a wide range of applications, including productivity (Microsoft Office) and Rich (video, Adobe Photoshop) to a larger set of users, all from the same Moonshot chassis.

3:00pm-4:00pm WS2003 (end of support) upgrade - Now or never (B1743)

You may not know that some of your business applications are running on Windows Server 2003. Yet the countdown continues. Join us to find the answers to your big questions. Why move now, why not later? How much will it cost to move? What are the biggest concerns I should be worried about? Why should I consider HP while planning my move/upgrade? What if I don’t want to move? Which workload and applications will or will not be affected? Is WS2003 virtualization the way out?

Don’t delay, register for HP Discover today and take advantage of great hands-on experience with products and solutions delivered by the HP Servers team. In addition, converse face-to-face with the experts that built the systems and take the opportunity to participate in sessions and demos that cover our entire HP Server portfolio, including: HP ProLiant servers and blades, HP Integrity, HP Apollo, and HP Moonshot, as well as our mission-critical x86 servers.

Want to see what else is available to you? Preview the HP Discover Session Catalog today.

We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!

Legend:
B
nnnn: Breakout Session

DTnnnn: Discover Theater Session

Rosemarie "Rosie" Chiovari
HPE Enterprise Security Solutions Rule
0 Kudos
About the Author

rosieinISB

Many years in the computing world (I remember punch cards)