Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Servers: The Right Compute
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a solid-state drive? Let HPE help you choose!

RubyNicholson

Simba Bouligny 2016.jpg

Guest blog written by Simba Jones-Bouligny, Storage Product Marketing Manager, HPE Servers

HPE has one of the most comprehensive portfolio of high-performing, reliable solid-state drives in the industry. But, with so many choices it can be challenging to determine which one is right for your data intensive applications. Now, there’s help. The new HPE Solid-State Drive selector tool dramatically reduces the time and complexity of selecting just the right SSD for demanding workloads.

Users can choose from two paths: “I know what I need” or “Help me Choose”. By answering just six questions in help me choose mode, you get drive recommendations tailored to your needs.  Expert mode begins with HPE’s broad portfolio of SSDs and allows you to make adjustments based on criteria important to you, such as capacity, performance, latency or price just to name a few of the featured attributes.

Try the tool today at ssd.hpe.com and to learn more about HPE SSDs visit hpe.com/info/serverstorage.

Simba Jones-Bouligny is the Server Storage Product Marketing Manager for Hewlett Packard Enterprise. She has worked in various marketing and marketing communications roles in oil and gas, technology and the financial services industries.

0 Kudos
About the Author

RubyNicholson

I am a Senior Manager managing external content and social media for HPE Servers Awareness. Stay tuned for topics on Mission Critical Solutions, Core Enterprise and SMB Solutions, Next Gen Workload Solutions, Big Data and HPC, Cloudline and HPS Options! Follow me @RubyD_Nich

Comments
teroti

nice

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more