Servers: The Right Compute
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-energize your mission-critical environment with NEW innovations for Integrity and HP-UX [Webinar]

DianaCortes

HP is advancing the HP Integrity servers with HP-UX family of products. As a result, we are extending this invitation to an upcoming Webinar where you will hear how to benefit from these new innovations.

Join our HP-UX experts for the Re-energize your mission-critical environment with NEW innovations for Integrity servers and HP-UX  webinar. During this webinar, you will learn how you can maximize the uptime, increase the performance and reduce the total cost of your mission-critical environment when upgrading to the latest versions of HP-UX 11i v3 and Integrity servers.

The webinar will take place on Tuesday March 31st at 9:00 Central U.S. time and will focus on the benefits and features included in the HP-UX 11i v3 March 2015 update release. 

This is a must attend session for everyone who recognizes HP-UX continuous computing as vital to the success of their enterprise. Register today – to learn all about the benefits these new innovations mean to you and your business.  Don’t miss out on this opportunity to direct your questions to the subject matter experts. See you there!

0 Kudos
About the Author

DianaCortes

I am a Marketing Manager within HP Servers focused on Mission-Critical Solutions.