Servers & Systems: The Right Compute
1753783 Members
7089 Online
108799 Solutions
New Article
sansan_strozier

Service provider delivers dream solution for customers of all sizes with HPE ProLiant and ClearOS

blog plane.jpg

J-Tech Enterprises has found an innovative new set of solutions that provides a solid value with 50% savings delivered by HPE ProLiant Servers and ClearOS.

Check out this new case study with insights from Joaquin Ochoa, the owner of J-TechEnterprises, a Miami-based service provider that supports airlines in the American South, as well as Central and South America and beyond.

Ochoa isn’t just a status-quo IT guy. He’s actively looking to help his customers by simplifying, securing, and scaling their businesses. And he relies solely on servers from HPE running on either Intel® or AMD® processors to do it. “My name is good in this industry because HPE makes great products that are 100% reliable,” Ochoa explains. It’s a claim he backs up with experience.

Key to the “dream solution” is the new ClearOS operating environment.

“The combination of ClearOS and HPE really changes things for me,” Ochoa says. “It’s an ecosystem that in every way is on par with Microsoft. There’s a really bright future here.”

This case study includes some great examples of how Ochoa has helped several customers achieve great savings with his innovative solutions while at the same time providing the full set of features and exceptional support they have come to rely on from J-Tech Enterprises.

Read the complete case study: J-Tech Enterprises delivers a dream solution for customers of all sizes

0 Kudos
About the Author

sansan_strozier

I am a Solutions Marketing Manager for the Small and Midsized Segment at Hewlett Packard Enterprise. I blog on topics of interest for Servers and Solutions.