Servers: The Right Compute
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The HP ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Server, the enterprise standard for data-intensive workloads is here!

sansan_strozier

Guest blog written by Stephanie Whalen, HP Servers

Unleash the power of your business data with the new HP ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Server-- HP’s 4-socket cornerstone for high-performance, data intensive and virtualized workloads. Its rock-solid reliability, performance and availability make it ideal for mission-critical enterprise, business intelligence, and database applications.

Birthing.jpg

The DL580 Gen9 supports of up to 6 TB[1] max memory with HP DDR4 Smart Memory max capacity (96 DIMM slots) with speeds up to 1866MHz critical for large-scale in-memory computing and virtualization.  You can choose from many options including:

• Supporting Intel® Xeon® E7-4800/8800 v3 processors
  • Up to 9 PCIe Gen3.0 slots for greater IO bandwidth
  • HP Smart Array P830i SAS Controller with 2 GB or 4 GB Flash Backed Write Cache (FBWC)
  • Up to (5) FL/FH Double-wide GPGPU cards
  • HP OneView and iLO Advanced support
  • Complete HP Care Pack support options
  • And more…

Check out the latest information about the HP ProLiant DL580 Gen9, the latest offering in HP ProLiant’s Scale-up x86 portfolio here.

HP ProLiant Gen9 delivers the right compute for the right workload at the right economics every time. With ProLiant Gen9, HP powers the next wave of transformation, bringing faster insight, new paths to revenue, smarter economics, and increased productivity. Reimagine the server. Think compute.

[1] 6 TB support with 64GB DIMMs to be available mid 2015.

0 Kudos
About the Author

sansan_strozier

I am a Solutions Marketing Manager for the Small and Midsized Segment at Hewlett Packard Enterprise. I blog on topics of interest for Servers and Solutions.