Servers: The Right Compute
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two exceptional and affordable HP ProLiant Tower servers for growing SMBs

sansan_strozier

The HP ProLiant ML10 v2 and the HP ProLiant ML110 Gen9 Servers made their debut on March 30, 2015. Both are single socket tower servers and provide an excellent first server solution with ample compute power to run a server operating system as well as essential office applications. They consume very little space in your office and are easy to install and manage. They also feature plenty of expansion capability to accommodate more HP Qualified Options that supports your compute requirements as your business grows.

ML10_v2_BezelOn_LFrev (1).jpgHP ProLiant ML10 v2 Server is a single-socket 4U tower server, delivering excellent value that small businesses require to run a small network environment. It provides entry-level businesses with an affordable server that can be used as a standalone tower configuration. This server is outstanding for businesses looking for a server with low acquisition cost, increased connectivity slots for storage and networking, enhanced computation with built-in reliability, and agile management.

Key features of the ML10 v2 Server include:

• Processor and memory – the latest Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3 and a max of 32GB HP Smart Memory DDR3 1600 MHz
  • PCIe slots and USB ports - 4 PCIe and 4 USB (2 front, 2 rear)
  • Networking - 2 x 1Gb embedded
  • Storage controller - HP Dynamic Smart Array B120i
  • Drive Expansion - 4 LFF NHP
  • Management - HP iLO 4 (Optional HP iLO Essentials), HP Smart Update Manager (SUM)

HP ProLiant ML110 Gen9 Server_06 (1).jpgHP ProLiant ML110 Gen9 Server is a small, quiet tower offering optimized performance plus easy expansion and growth at an affordable price. This server is ideal for tackling the compute demands of small to medium-sized businesses, as well as remote and branch offices.

Key features of the ML110 Gen9 Server include:

• Processor and memory – the latest Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 and a max of 256GB HP Smart Memory DDR4 2133 MHz
  • PCIe slots and USB ports - 5 PCIe and 8 USB (2 front, 4 rear, 2 internal)
  • Networking - 2 x 1Gb embedded
  • Storage controller - HP Dynamic Smart Array B140i
  • Drive Expansion – 16 SFF Hot Plug, 8 LFF Hot Plug or 4 LFF NHP
  • Management - HP iLO 4 (Optional HP iLO Essentials), HP Smart Update Manager (SUM)

For more information on these servers, visit:

• HP ProLiant ML10 v2:  hp.com/servers/ml10v2
  • HP ProLiant ML110 Gen9:  hp.com/servers/ML110Gen9

0 Kudos
About the Author

sansan_strozier

I am a Solutions Marketing Manager for the Small and Midsized Segment at Hewlett Packard Enterprise. I blog on topics of interest for Servers and Solutions.