Servers & Systems: The Right Compute
1745909 Members
4235 Online
108723 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
ComputeExperts

Webinar: HP-UX 11i v3 and HPE Integrity i6 Server upgrades made easy

Learn more as our HP-UX webinar series continues on April 18/19 with everything you need to know to make upgrading to HP-UX 11i v3 and HPE Integrity i6 servers easy.

HPUX Integrity webinar_blog.jpgLet me start out by saying that HPE remains committed to preserving your investments in HP-UX environments with ongoing innovations centered around stability, increased efficiency and improved availabilityโ€”all while providing investment protection for the long term.

The newly introduced HPE Integrity i6 servers are an ideal choice if you are running HP-UX on older hardware platforms, such as previous generation Itanium, Integrity i2 servers and/or HP9000 servers. Thatโ€™s because Integrity i6 servers with HP-UX provide higher performance and better total cost of ownership (TCO).

Catch a replay: Boost Integrity i6 Server workload performance with Flash Storage options

You can still register and watch a previous webinar on demand where we focus on the remarkable performance and TCO benefits of upgrading to the Integrity i6 servers, NVMe and HPE 3PAR flash storage.

Join next technical webinar April 18/19: HP-UX 11i v3 and HPE Integrity i6 Server Upgrades Made Easy

In this new webinar, we'll focus on the benefits and tools you can use to strengthen your existing investments with easy upgrades that:

• Ensure hardware and software compatibility
  • Increase TCO
  • Enhance overall system performance

If you have older Integrity and/or HP9000 systems or running older versions of HP-UX, youโ€™ll especially value this technical webinar as it will help you better plan your Server or Operating System upgrades. This session provides insights into the tools and ways to:

• Update the HP-UX release version on your existing systems
  • Upgrade from the HP9000 systems to the Integrity i6 servers
  • Upgrade your prior generation Integrity servers to the latest Integrity i6 servers

Mark your calendars now and hear from our experts on how to accelerate your HP-UX environment modernization to achieve business continuity and gain significant business benefits. Choose the session that best fits your time zone preference and register below:

April 18: Americas, Europe, Middle-East and Africa
8:00 am - 9:00 am PST, 4.00 pm - 5:00 pm CET

April 19: Asia-Pacific, Japan and India
11:00 am - 12:00 pm IST, 01:30 pm - 02:30 pm ST

Vikas Kapoor_HPE.jpg

Meet Server Experts blogger Vikas Kapoor. Vikas is a product marketing manager within the HPE Hybrid IT group, focused on Mission-Critical Solutions.

0 Kudos
About the Author

ComputeExperts

Our team of Hewlett Packard Enterprise server experts helps you to dive deep into relevant infrastructure topics.