108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Unable to download a patch from Drop Box/SFTP/FTP

SOLVED
Go to solution
MM93-1
Occasional Contributor

Unable to download a patch from Drop Box/SFTP/FTP

Hi, I'm trying to get my hands on a patch released for HPE ServiceGuard for Linux however I am unable to, whichever type of download I choose, either Drop Box, SFTP or FTP, I cannot either access the box or I cannot log in using the passed credentials. Here are the customer advisory about the patch:

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=a00099618en_us&docLocale=en_US

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=a00098984en_us&docLocale=en_US

Both provide a credentials to access the files on either one of the server but those credentials won't work, I tried in Firefox, WinSCP, Linux terminal, android phone, nothing. https options after passing credentials only show blank white page. Can somebody help me access either HPE ServiceGuard for Linux patch 12.50-02 or 12.50-03?

1 REPLY 1
avd437
HPE Pro
Solution

Re: Unable to download a patch from Drop Box/SFTP/FTP

It's suggested update to latest version, we have seen some major issues in 12.50.02 also.

update your sglx to 12.60, some information about 12.60

1. Support for New OS versions : SLES15 SP2, RHEL 8.2, 7.8 Oracle Linux 8.2(UEK6), 7.8 (UEK5 & 6)
  2. DR support with new Storage: DR support with Nimble 5.x using Storage Agnostic Disaster Recovery(SADR) framework.
  3. Support for new ISV versions: SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05, SAP NetWeaver for Oracle 19c, Microsoft SQL Server 2019 on Linux, SAP Sybase ASE 16(RHEL 8 & SLES 15), IBM Db2 11.5, EDB PPAS 11.x & 12.x
  4. Improved RTO with Faster HANA DB Recovery: New capabilities to accelerate SAP HANA database recovery by up to 50% to enable quicker resumption of service upon failure.
  5. Faster and more robust SAP HANA failure detection: Unique SQL probing based monitoring at source for scale-up and scale-out HANA database to discover Stops responding and failures undetected by standard tools. Improved network failure detection in Scale-up and Scale-out deployments.
  6. Easier manageability for SAP applications: New capability to start and stop SAP workloads (S/4 HANA, HANA Scale-Up Database, NetWeaver) from SGLX Manager GUI for maintenance scenarios.
  7. Improved monitoring with instant notification: New synchronous event-based notification that alert for changes in status of cluster and its resource (nodes, packages, critical resources) as they happen.
  8. Improved Failure Handling in SADTA: New capabilities to handle Site Controller Failures during takeover for SAP HANA Scale Out Deployments.
  9. Leverage the best of Virtualization & Application HA: Support for latest VMware vSphere 7.0 and SRM 8.3.
  10. Disaster recovery for SAP HANA across multiple tiers: Support for semi-automated recovery of scale-up & scale-out multi-target instances complementing SGLX automatic failover capabilities.

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo