1748011 Members
4485 Online
108757 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Web GUI error

Sebas79

Web GUI error

Hello, i'm installing serviceguard in SLES10, to cluster an apache service.

After installation as described in document "HP Serviceguard for Linux Version A.11.18 Deployment Guide", i got a problem accessing the web interface.

I go to "Tools -> Serviceguard ->Serviceguard Manager" and get the following error:

---
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
---

Checked logs and could not find any clue.
Any help is appreciatted.
6 REPLIES 6
Serviceguard for Linux
Honored Contributor

Re: Web GUI error

There may be some issues with firewall setting with SLES10. Try turning the firewall off on all systems to check this.
Sebas79

Firewall is disabled on both servers...
Inna Lauris

Are you able to access any other application under Tools ?
Sebas79

Yes, i can access the DSAU logs tool, so it doesn't seem a java problem.
There is nothing in the doc above about config files, as there is a script for the installation process and another one for the configuration. Maybe i can check the config files if i can find a blank ip parameter.
Serviceguard for Linux
Honored Contributor

A little more data would be useful.

1. Is this a 2 node cluster?
2. Did you run both install and config on both nodes?
3. Did you say "yes" to all of the questions regarding Serviceguard Manager?
4. Did you try to connect to both nodes using SMH? If you did I'm assuming you got the same error. If you didn't , please do.
5. Can you run the cmquerycl command manually (check the manual for that command)? This will indicate whether there might be some other configuration problem.

Sebas79

Thanks for your replies.

1. Is this a 2 node cluster?
yes

2. Did you run both install and config on both nodes?
Exactly the same steps in both nodes.

3. Did you say "yes" to all of the questions regarding Serviceguard Manager?
Yes. Altought i had the same problem in both nodes with the config script, when it asked me to open a config file and add the node names and ip address. Maybe this can be related. I will try to search for config files and locate names/ip configurations.

4. Did you try to connect to both nodes using SMH? If you did I'm assuming you got the same error. If you didn't , please do.
Yes. both with the same error.

5. Can you run the cmquerycl command manually (check the manual for that command)? This will indicate whether there might be some other configuration problem.
Here is the output of the command:
suse_n1:~ # cmquerycl -v
Looking for Serviceguard nodes ... Done

Cluster Name Node Name Version Status
UNUSED
suse_n1 up to date
suse_n2 up to date