HPE Community read-only access December 15, 2018
This is a maintenance upgrade. You will be able to read articles and posts, but not post or reply.
Hours:
Dec 15, 4:00 am to 10:00 am UTC
Dec 14, 10:00 pm CST to Dec 15, 4:00 am CST
Dec 14, 8:00 pm PST to Dec 15, 2:00 am PST
Shifting to Software-Defined
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HPE at Google Next event, July 24-26

WhitneyGarcia

google next 2018.jpgHewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) will be at the Google Next 2018 conference in San Francisco, California, beginning July 24. The event, which hosts over 20,000 industry experts, partners, engineers and developers, explores what’s next for the cloud. At the event, HPE will host several sessions and demos. If you will be at the show, stop by booth #S1422 to meet HPE experts and get your questions answered.

Below are the sessions HPE will be hosting:

How HPE is helping developers become more productive in the API economy
Tuesday, July 24, 11:30 AM
Thursday, July 26, 11:30 AM

How to increase developer productivity by fully automating deployment of a FULLSTACK development landscape in a HYBRID Cloud environment -a Live Demo
Tuesday, July 24, 1:00 PM

Manage containers effectively using HPE Composable Infrastructure with HPE Synergy and GCP – a customer use-case
Tuesday, July 24, 4:00 PM
Wednesday, July 25, 11:30 AM

Multi-cloud management using HPE OneSphere
Wednesday, July 25, 4:00 PM

To learn more about the event, click here.

Whitney

About the Author

WhitneyGarcia

Comments
Chansta

Google events are alway the best they are leaders in innovation i remeber the first time i went to one, brings back such great memories it was amazing. I wanted to be an google engineer.

Events
Nov 27 - 29
Madrid, Spain
HPE Discover 2018 Madrid
Learn about all things HPE Discover 2018 in Madrid, Spain, 27 - 29 November, 2018.
Read more
See posts for
dates/locations
HPE at 2018 Technology Events
Learn about the technology events where Hewlett Packard Enterprise will have a presence in 2018.
Read more