Shifting to Software-Defined
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#HPEDare2Compare: HPE and SimpliVity hyperconverged are better together

AlisonGolan

bigstock-Better-Together-Friendship-Com-118926410.jpgSome things are just better together: doughnuts and coffee, good food with good friends, an electrical outlet with a USB port. This week HPE announced the first qualified server from HPE’s acquisition of SimpliVity -- the HPE SimpliVity 380, powered by Intel®. This hyperconverged solution proves that just like Batman and Robin -- these two powerhouses are better together!

The HPE SimpliVity 380 dramatically simplifies IT by combining all infrastructure and advanced data services for virtualized workloads onto the best-selling server platform on the market -- the HPE ProLiant DL380. As part of the ongoing HPEDare2Compare campaign, which launched last fall and encouraged all hyperconverged vendors to share their performance data via twitter, I’d like to share with you some great stats from the better together, dynamic duo of HPE and SimpliVity.D2C round2 image.png

The newly announced HPE SimpliVity 380 lets you:

Save money:

• Reduce TCO by 3x compared to traditional IT
  • Reduce TCO by up to 2x compared to public could

Increase simplicity:

• Rapidly deploy and scale hyperconverged building blocks to meet changing demand
  • Streamline operations with policy-based, VM-centric management

Save time:

• Free up 81% more time for new projects
  • Provision an 8-node cluster in just 1 hour
  • Restore 1 TB VM in 60 seconds or less
  • Create VMs across remote sites from a single console in 60 seconds or less

Increase efficiency:

• Cut the number of devices by 10x by consolidating workloads
  • Reduce capacity utilization by up to 10x across primary and backup storage -- with always-on deduplication and compression

Look for all of these stats and many more in the upcoming days by following #HPEDare2Compare on twitter!

For more details on the new HPE SimpliVity 380 solution, click here. And to find out more about HPE and SimpliVity, click here.

Alison

Follow HPE Composable Infrastructure

Intel.png 

0 Kudos
About the Author

AlisonGolan

Comments
Scott Carlson

Hi all,

i sold the first HPe/SimpliVity (2+1) in Australia to Leighland Christian School (Ulverstone, Tasmania). It's due to be commissioned by the end of May. I'm looking forward to seeing my client realise the benefits of their purchase. The main benefit to the school is 10 min backup increments, increased ROI on traditional infrastructure and RTO/RPO never experienced before. In addition, they have a solid DR plan geographically separated from their main site. Amazing technology. 

Events
See posts for
dates/locations
HPE at 2018 Technology Events
Learn about the technology events where Hewlett Packard Enterprise will have a presence in 2018.
Read more
See posts for dates/locations
Reimagine 2018
Join us at one of the Reimagine 2018 stops and see how we Simplify Hybrid IT, innovate at the Intelligent Edge and bring it all together with HPE Poin...
Read more