Shifting to Software-Defined
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invest in your Azure Path today with the HPE Hyper Converged 250 for Microsoft CPS - Standard

Diana_Z

Recently, Hewlett Packard Enterprise made the HPE | Microsoft Azure Stack solution announcement. And even though early adopters can deploy Microsoft Azure Stack preview bits on a single node appliance configuration today, many customers are asking about the HPE Hyper Converged 250 for Microsoft CPS-Standard.

In my previous blog, “Can’t wait for Azure Stack? Start today with the HPE Hyper Converged 250 for Microsoft CPS Standard" I explained you will be able to access your Azure Pack resources on an HPE Hyper Converged 250 for Microsoft CPS from the Azure Stack portal preserving your investment. Today, I wanted to go a little deeper into the conversation as to what you can expect.

Customers already using the HPE Hyper Converged 250 for Microsoft CPS-Standard powered by Intel® or those who are interested in this offering will be able to connect to Azure Pack services or specific CPS resources within HPE | Microsoft Azure Stack solution interface through the Windows Azure Pack (WAP) Connector for Azure Stack. This provides a single view for geo-distributed WAP resources, such as CPS installation, and Azure Stack deployments, allowing customers to simplify IT implementation and management. In addition, customers will get a quick connection to their applications deployments hosted in WAP and Azure Stack and be able to move information between clouds.

The WAP Connector enables customers to access WAP resources from Azure Stack portal through seamless integration and allows customers to be able to browse IaaS resources and their configurations with basic “stop, start, delete, connect” operations. The new WAP Connector will be released through Microsoft WAP or CPS updates when Azure Stack becomes generally available.

So don’t wait; invest in a HPE Hyper Converged 250 for Microsoft CPS-Standard today and know that HPE is working with Microsoft to ensure you’ll be able to take advantage of Microsoft Azure Stack when it becomes generally available next year.

And if you are still not convinced, read this business value analysis white paper by Porter Consulting, explaining how the HPE Hyper Converged 250 for Microsoft CPS-Standard “offers substantial absolute costs savings especially in the areas of support, IT efficiency, user productivity and time-to-solution…[providing] a 59% TCO savings over the three-year period.”

Diana

Follow HPE Converged Systems

I am an HPE employee.
0 Kudos
About the Author

Diana_Z

Events
See posts for
dates/locations
HPE at 2018 Technology Events
Learn about the technology events where Hewlett Packard Enterprise will have a presence in 2018.
Read more
See posts for dates/locations
Reimagine 2018
Join us at one of the Reimagine 2018 stops and see how we Simplify Hybrid IT, innovate at the Intelligent Edge and bring it all together with HPE Poin...
Read more