Shifting to Software-Defined
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is your Skype for Business strategy stuck? HPE offers help getting your workforce productive

GuestBloggerCDI

By Norma McKinney, HPE Product Manager, Unified Communications & Collaborations

We’ve all been stuck at some point in our lives.  I know when I get stuck, I look to others for advice -- to bounce ideas around and get “unstuck”.  Many times I wished for an expert to sit alongside me and show me what I needed to do.

expert.jpgHPE Reference Architectures, Reference Configurations and white papers can be that expert sitting beside you to help when you get stuck.

For instance, the decision to use a specific deployment model for Skype for Business can be complex and involve requirements from multiple departments as well as internal and external drivers. Recently, the HPE Skype for Business engineering team spent several months looking at the three different deployment options for organizations to consider with regard to Hybrid Skype for Business. Because of this extensive knowledge, the team can walk you through the various deployment options that you will want to consider with Skype for Business.  In addition, the HPE Skype for Business engineering team has developed a whitepaper, HPE Reference Configuration for Microsoft Skype for Business Server 2015 Hybrid design considerations, that can assist you in making the proper recommendations to your stakeholders.

Also, check out the Skype for Business 2015 Sizer.  This will help you make the right choices for your environment and will give you a Bill of Materials to aid you in budgeting and other discussions with your team. 

I would also encourage you to take a moment and check out the entire Reference Architecture (RA) library.  The RA library makes it easy to learn by providing you with one stop shopping for all of our whitepapers, across a wide range of workloads, databases and Operating Systems—all valuable educational resources that are easily downloadable.

Lastly, if you are heading to Microsoft Ignite in Atlanta this month, stop by the HPE booth.  Our Skype for Business Master Technologist will be there and will be presenting Navigating on-premises, cloud and hybrid deployment options for Microsoft Skype for Business Server 2015 in our booth Tuesday, September 27th at 3:30 pm.  Stop by and listen to the session and spend time in our booth talking to our collaboration engineers. It will be time well spent!  #HPEignite

Norma

Follow HPE Converged Systems

0 Kudos
About the Author

GuestBloggerCDI

Events
Nov 27 - 29
Madrid, Spain
HPE Discover 2018 Madrid
Learn about all things HPE Discover 2018 in Madrid, Spain, 27 - 29 November, 2018.
Read more
See posts for
dates/locations
HPE at 2018 Technology Events
Learn about the technology events where Hewlett Packard Enterprise will have a presence in 2018.
Read more