Software Expert Days - 2016
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Software Online Expert Days - July 2016

Community Manager

Software Online Expert Days - July 2016

[ Edited ]

The Online Expert Day is an event in which Hewlett Packard Enterprise R&D, product, and support team members and other employees join our online forums to answer customers’ toughest technical questions on specific software products.  Online Expert Days give customers a chance to talk directly with the HPE Experts! 

July 11-12: Project and Portfolio Manager
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Project and Portfolio Manager team will host an Online Expert Day with product experts to help answer your questions.

July 13-14: Records Manager / TRIM
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Records Manager and TRIM team will host an Online Expert Day with product experts to help answer your questions.

July 19-20: Service Manager
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Service Manager team will host an Online Expert Day with product experts to help answer your questions.

July 20-21: Performance Center
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Performance Center team will host an Online Expert Day with product experts to help answer your questions.

July 20-21: LoadRunner
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise LoadRunner team will host an Online Expert Day with product experts to help answer your questions.

July 27-28: Operations Manager i
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Operations Manager i team will host an Online Expert Day with product experts to help answer your questions.

July 28: Operations Manager for Unix
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Operations Manager for Unix team will host an Online Expert Day with product experts to help answer your questions.

July 28: Operations Manager for Windows
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Operations Manager for Windows team will host an Online Expert Day with product experts to help answer your questions.

Thanks,
Warren_Admin
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise
CMCII_color_sig.png

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event