cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Online Expert Days - June 2016

Warren_Admin
Community Manager

Software Online Expert Days - June 2016

The HPE Online Expert Day is an event in which Hewlett Packard Enterprise R&D, product, and support team members and other employees join our online forums to answer customers’ toughest technical questions on specific software products.  Online Expert Days give customers a chance to talk directly with the HPE Experts! 

June 6-7: Project and Portfolio Manager
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Project and Portfolio Manager team will host an Online Expert Day with product experts to help answer your questions.

June 14-15: Quality Center
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Quality Center team will host an Online Expert Day with product experts to help answer your questions.

June 15: Application Performance Manager
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Application Performance Manager team will host an Online Expert Day with product experts to help answer your questions.

June 15-16: Unified Functional Test
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Unified Functional Test team will host an Online Expert Day with product experts to help answer your questions.

June 23: Data Protector
The Hewlett Packard Data Protector team will host an Online Expert Day with product experts to help answer your questions.

Jun 23: SiteScope
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise SiteScope team will host an Online Expert Day with product experts to help answer your questions.

June 29-30: Operations Manager i
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Operations Manager i team will host an Online Expert Day with product experts to help answer your questions.

June 30: Server Automation
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Server Automation team will host an Online Expert Day with product experts to help answer your questions.

Thanks,
Warren_Admin
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise
CMCII_color_sig.png