Software Solutions
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Expanding our social circles: HP Software is now on Google+

philnguyen ‎02-15-2013 12:00 PM - edited ‎06-26-2015 09:50 AM

Like you, I am always experimenting with new ways to tap into the steady stream of information related to my work that's available online. It can be hard to keep up! I think that's why social networks like Twitter, Facebook and LInkedIn are becoming a blend of the personal and professional—sometimes it's just easier to have it all in one feed.

But everyone has his or her own approach to making sure they are up-to-date with what matters to them, and professional information certainly matters!

Google+ is one network that HP Software recently began using. Our page is called HP Enterprise Software Launch Pad, and we would love to get your feedback on our approach. If you're on Google+, or curious about trying it out, please follow us and let us know what you would like to see from us there. For example, are you interested in technology-related hangouts?

Of course, you can still also keep in touch with us here:

What social networks do you like to use to stay in the know about IT your profession? Please leave a comment below—I would love to know your thoughts.

0 Kudos
About the Author

Phil is the community manager for IT Experts Community.

on ‎02-19-2013 09:12 AM

Thank you for your comment.

This is a blog space and not a discussion board. I would recommend looking through our discussion boards here-

Nov 29 - Dec 1
Discover 2016 London
Learn how to thrive in a world of digital transformation at our biggest event of the year, Discover 2016 London, November 29 - December 1.
Read more
Each Month in 2016
Software Expert Days - 2016
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more