Software Solutions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hey IT department, "Where is my mobile App?"

JohnJ_1

Hi Manuel,

Great blog post.  In your post, you said,  “The Enterprise's user is a very different kind of user, they expect the same user experience at work that they have as a consumer but the reality is very different.”, and I can’t agree with you more.

Too often, the enterprise user gets 2nd or 3rd rate mobile apps to do their work.   Sure, in some organizations, the transformative power of mobility is clear and employees have the tools to productive everywhere, but this isn’t the norm.  The cost  and capacity pressures that IT teams face on a daily basis make it hard for them to do it all.  

That’s why HP Anywhere is such an exciting solution.   An enterprise mobile app development platform that gives them the ability to create cool, connected and compelling mobile apps for their employees… Connecting them to both the back office systems and more importantly each other.  I really hope they check out HP Anywhere and the HP Anywhere Developer Zone

0 Kudos
About the Author

JohnJ_1

Comments
JohnJ_1

Hi Manuel,

Great blog post.  In your post, you said,  “The Enterprise's user is a very different kind of user, they expect the same user experience at work that they have as a consumer but the reality is very different.”, and I can’t agree with you more.

Too often, the enterprise user gets 2nd or 3rd rate mobile apps to do their work.   Sure, in some organizations, the transformative power of mobility is clear and employees have the tools to productive everywhere, but this isn’t the norm.  The cost  and capacity pressures that IT teams face on a daily basis make it hard for them to do it all.  

That’s why HP Anywhere is such an exciting solution.   An enterprise mobile app development platform that gives them the ability to create cool, connected and compelling mobile apps for their employees… Connecting them to both the back office systems and more importantly each other.  I really hope they check out HP Anywhere and the HP Anywhere Developer Zone

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more