Software Solutions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: One size does not fit all – the need for customized training (Part 1 of 2)

SusanMerriman

Good morning Eduardo –

Welcome to the technology industry.  To learn more about HP Software Service Manager, I highly recommend that you take courses from HP.  A great one to start with is SM150 Technical Essentials if you want to get certified on configuration, or SM110 Foundations if you want to learn about process flows. HP also offers Certification options for Service Manager.  More information on courses and certifications can be found at www.hp.com/go/expertone.

Good luck with your learning!

About the Author

SusanMerriman

Comments
eduardo fuente

Good morning Sir

I was oping I could ask you a question.  As a newbie to the teck industry, what is the best way to learn and become certified as a HPSM?   Are there any current recognized traing companies?

Thank you for your time, have a nice day.

SusanMerriman

Good morning Eduardo –

Welcome to the technology industry.  To learn more about HP Software Service Manager, I highly recommend that you take courses from HP.  A great one to start with is SM150 Technical Essentials if you want to get certified on configuration, or SM110 Foundations if you want to learn about process flows. HP also offers Certification options for Service Manager.  More information on courses and certifications can be found at www.hp.com/go/expertone.

Good luck with your learning!

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more