Storage Essentials Practitioners Forum
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Storage essentials with integity

Super Advisor

Storage essentials with integity

[ Edited ]

we have just updated to SE6 and i deployed the CIM extensions to 3 intgrity servers we have rx8640 and rx7640 and got the errors below. i am looking into it but do you know of any issues or procedures you need to carry before deploying to an integrity server?

Type: Error
Source: Service Control Manager
Event ID: 7000
Event Time: 28/07/2008 16:46:09
User: n/a
Computer: HLSDB27P
Description:
The Compaq Hardware Detection Service service failed to start due to the following error:
%%1275

Type: Error
Source: Application Popup
Event ID: 1060
Event Time: 28/07/2008 16:46:09
User: n/a
Computer: HLSDB27P
Description:
\SystemRoot\SysWow64\drivers\cqdetect.sys has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this system. Please contact your software
vendor for a compatible version of the driver.

cheers

P.S. This thread has been moved from ITRC HP Systems Insight Manager Forum to Storage Essentials Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum moderator

4 REPLIES
Occasional Visitor

Re: Storage essentials with integity

did you ever figure out what this was? we are getting the same two errors. there's nothing online.

thanks!
Honored Contributor

Wow64 refers to "Windows on Windows for x64" and seems to indicate that you do not have the proper IA64 software loaded.
Occasional Visitor

yeah we don't need Wow64 software. I guess then the question is how do I determine what software needs to be removed?

thanks!
Frequent Advisor

city_blue,

Pretty old post, but i just got the same thing with my HP smart Array 642 controller.

HP DL380 G5 Windows 2008 R2 connecting to HP MSA 20

did you ever get it fixed?