Storage Software
1752782 Members
6437 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: SSSU Error - DR Routing Protocol Settings not allowed with this firmware version

lisap
Occasional Contributor

SSSU Error - DR Routing Protocol Settings not allowed with this firmware version

Just upgraded to Command View 9.04 from 9.02 and upgraded the XCS code to 6240 and when running SSSU to do a Caputure Configuraiton I get the following error at the beginning of the capture

Error: Error an internal operation failed.  Trace information provides more information.  [DR Routing Protocol Settings not allowed with this firmware version]

Please can someone help with this?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Johan Guldmyr
Honored Contributor

Re: SSSU Error - DR Routing Protocol Settings not allowed with this firmware version

Does this prevent you from capturing the config?

Which protocol are you using?
lisap
Occasional Contributor

No, it seems to complete the capture config, we are using fibre channel.  I only mention it because prior to the upgrades this completed without error

carlos severino

I have the same error, before update the firmware 9522000 to 10001000, in EVA4400.

My question is: 

Are useful for recover, the created text files? despite the error message.

thanks a lot

Sebastian.Koehler
Honored Contributor

This is expected since the new CV version is aware of two different DR protocols available on EVAx400 and P6x00 running XCS 9534 or later. This is not available on previous generation EVAs.

Regards,
Sebastian