New Discussion юеВ

Re: SSSU download

SOLVED
Go to solution
Rick Garland
Honored Contributor

SSSU download

Hi all:

Have SSSU 4.0.18 right now. Encountering problems in which a posted solution says to upgrade to SSSU 4.1

OK, where do I get SSSU 4.1 from?

P.S. This thread has been moved from Storage Area Networks (SAN) (Enterprise) to HP Storage System Scripting Utility (SSSU). -HP Forum Moderator

3 REPLIES 3
Rick Garland
Honored Contributor

Found the sites in the Business Support Center.
Did download the 4.1 version and the 5.0 version.

When I start it, I input the SELECT MANAGER and the USERNAME and PASSWORD but I still get the Error: EMClientAPITNG error ->
EMCLIENTAPISOCKET_RESOLVESERVERNAME_ERROR : Cannot resolve the IP address the server name provided.

I am using IP address and host name. DNS is working as I can resolve forward, backwards, short, & long names.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Frantisek Kysela
Valued Contributor
Solution

Hi,
you need search a software and drivers for CV EVA

there is a link:
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/ProductList.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=12169&prodSeriesId=471497&taskId=135

Frantisek
If anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway.
rakeshjain
Advisor

Hi,

I used the URL suggested by Frantisek & followed the links to reach SSSU 4.0 & SSSU 4.1. for Tru64. But, the software avalable there is very small in size (around 1.2 Mb)& does not provide any information for installing it on the Tru64 servers. It does not mention the format of the file eg tar or tgz etc & includes no Release Notes, Installation Guide etc. It seems it could be pure executable but does not mention the version of OS on which it will execute. Can somebody provide me more information about this software available through this link & also an URL to down load SSSU 4.1 for Tru64 5.1B. Thanks in advance. RAKESH