1752686 Members
5495 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

3-in-1 Docking Station, EM537UT

Olen J Bray
Occasional Contributor

3-in-1 Docking Station, EM537UT

In Windows Vista Business Ed. 32-bit, there are 2 software solutions updates, SP 35297 and SP35417 for Hp Backup and Recovery Manager, versions 4.0.11 and 4.0.14, respectively. I cannot successfully install either SP. They both hang. One (35417) stops responding with the "This program is blocked due to compatibility issues" message. The other hangs with the message "Restore point management has stopped working". In Vista ALL PROGRAMS, there are 2 HP B&R Manager programs C:\Windows\SMINST and C:\Windows\CREATOR. Neither will completely open. Questions: Which program should be used and why can't I get the SPs to install? This is the second Docking Station HP has sent me for use with an HP Compaq nx9420 laptop (which is on a wireless network)and I have only been able to use them for occupying desk space and elevating the keyboard.

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Network Attached Storage (NAS) (Enterprise) to Network Attached Storage (NAS) (Small and Medium Business) - Hp Forums Moderator