StoreEasy Storage
1753797 Members
7376 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: 3-in-1 NAS Docking Station - NAS portion not working

Audric-Jai Cauvet

3-in-1 NAS Docking Station - NAS portion not working

My 3-in-1 NAS Docking Station is not working properly. It can still allow access to the USB ports, Video, and Audio, but the NAS Server doesn't seem to be able to getting a DCHP IP address from my router and I don't know how to reset it to defaults. Can anybody tell me how to reset it to factory defaults? Will this mess up the pools that I have created on the NAS disk?
3 REPLIES 3
Christopher Barrie
Occasional Contributor

Me too. I have a PA287A connected to my NC6400 machine but for the life of me I cannot it working. For some reason the laptop caomes with Vista but all the software for the Docking station seems to be XP...Surely HP can sort this out since they aways seem delighted to take my money! I have tried online help but that was not helpful either. Should I install XP on my computer? I simply do not know what to do at this stage.
A n d y

Same here, I can never able to get my 3-in-1 NAS working with my nx6325 XP Pro since day one. I just upgraded to Vista Business and still couldn't figure it out.
foto top

I faced the same problem with my new vista notebook but after installing the new "sp34083.exe" driver the 3-in-1 NAS docking station is working ok