1753774 Members
7651 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HP Data Vault x310 Reset issue

Lakunzi

HP Data Vault x310 Reset issue

Hello,

After a long time without use I restarted my x310 server but would not connect to the pcs on the network. So I tried to factory reset it. 

The reset process was plug netowrk cable directly  from x310 to laptop, follow instructions from then but it always come up with error on 4 of 4. tested the network cable it works, but it just stops on 4 of 4. 

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Trickster
HPE Pro

Re: HP Data Vault x310 Reset issue

Hi Lakunzi,

If you are confident that you have followed the steps detailed in the HP Data Vault User Guide "Server Recovery and Factory Reset" section and still have an issue with performing a Factory Reset, I suggest you need to raise a case with HPE Support for them to progress this issue for you.

Do you have an HPE Support contract for the HP Data Vault x310?

If you do not have an active HPE Support contract, for it they may still be able to assist you on a time and materials basis.

As the HP Data Vault x310 is officially past its end of support date, HPE Support should be able to advise you on the best course of action.

I am an HPE employee. #IWork4HPE. The opinions expressed above are my personal opinions and not those of Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

Accept or Kudo