StoreEasy Storage
1748275 Members
3952 Online
108761 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: IBRIX support lost in space now?

Ed Wahl

IBRIX support lost in space now?

I'm stumped. Previous to the purchase we were getting excellent customer service from IBRIX. Now since the purchase, they seem to have fallen into a black hole.

-the www.ibrix.com web page is now gone. It forwards to an hp storage page that even references it as a link!

-emails to HP asking about IBRIX, and/or it's support: unreturned, unanswered.

-Can't find IBRIX via the phone menus anywhere. 25 minutes on the phone with storage folks promising to open cases or get back to me: wasting my time, no cases, no emails no nothing. I have sent in emails that I know the folks have received as they have gotten it while on the call. Still no contacts.

-best I can find is that a few hits come up in the knowledge base. other than that, zip. nada.

How can we get any support on this???
8 months on and not even a web page?

HP isn't exactly encouraging us to renew our support contracts. This is literally the worst customer service experience I've had with HP. We have a moderate investment in HP hardware and have never had any issues like this before. Hopefully someone can track down the problem and get it fixed.

P.S. This thread has been moved from Storage > General to Network Attached Storage (NAS) (Small and Medium Business). - Hp Forum Moderator

5 REPLIES 5
katedavis
HPE Blogger

Hi Ed,

I'm sorry that you have had trouble connecting with HP support. Please send us an email to support@ibrix.com and the support team will get right back to you.
Milan Shetti
HPE Pro

Ed,

Please send an email to support@ibrix.com, the email alias is still monitored.

Please accept sincere apologies for your recent experience.

I can be reached at milan.shetti@hp.com.

Sincerely,
Milan
Ed Wahl

Thanks everyone. seems HP needs to get their act together on this one.

I will try the email address again, but two weeks ago when this debacle started, I got bounces from that name _from the HP gateway_ (oddly. which is when I realized the old web site had gone) stating recipient unknown. >.<
Ed Wahl

That email address _STILL_ does not work.

At this point I think I've about given up. :(

Diagnostic information for administrators:

support@ibrix.com
#< #5.0.0 X-Spam-&-Virus-Firewall; host smtp.hp.com[15.216.28.48] said: 550 5.1.1 : Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table (in reply to RCPT TO command)> #SMTP#

Original message headers:

Barry W. Wilson

Ed,

My apologizes for the confusion. I believe the email address you're seeking is IBRIXSUPPORT@HP.COM. If you have any more issues, please feel free to contact me directly.

Best regards,

Barry Wilson
barry.wilson@hp.com