NAS Web UI

Logos_1

NAS Web UI

Can someone tell me if there is a way to clear all alerts that appear in the Web UI at once?
All I can do is delete them one-by-one and there are times that up to 200 alerts appear.
2 REPLIES 2
CA1061616

Re: NAS Web UI

Yes indeed, this is a major pain... my main compliant about this, is the fact that PSM seems to be the main producer of warning reports, even though i have changed PSM in the web interface to offer no warnings.. I am not sure been able to delete all in one go is a great idea, but would be a useful extra option. Also if someone can let me know if they have found a way to stop PSM flooding the system log with warnings.

CA1028844
Trusted Contributor

Re: NAS Web UI

Unfortunately, there is no mechanism for clearing all the web event logs in one shot. (It was being discussed as a future feature to implement, but it is not here today -- on either the v2 or WSS products.)

What PSM errors are you seeing in the event log? If you are running too close to the edge of your disk space, and attempting to use snapshots, then the way to correct this is to add more storage space to the LUN.

If there is some other error condition, then you will need to address the problem the event is reporting.