StoreEasy Storage
1748268 Members
3520 Online
108760 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: "Service Unavailable" when accessing the Web-Based User Interface(NAS 2000s)

BR814343

"Service Unavailable" when accessing the Web-Based User Interface(NAS 2000s)

When I want to access the web-based user interface (https://:3202) I get the error message "Service Unavailable", after accepting the certificate.
Any guess what service this might be? All relevant services etc. seem to be working allright....
6 REPLIES 6
CA1118839
Valued Contributor

Re: "Service Unavailable" when accessing the Web-Based User Interface(NAS 2000s)

Are you getting a login box to enter a user name and password to access the web UI?
BR814343

No I do not, just have to accept the certificate, after that: the error message
CA1083075
Advisor

Did you chang any IIS settings on the 2000s? It sounds like the Administration account under IIS manager --> web sites is not running or something.
- Monty
CA1083075
Advisor

Are you getting any event IDs in the logs? Also, make sure in the Add/Remove programs --> Windows components box the Application Server Console is installed.
BR814343

Monty,

thanks for the advices, I will have a look.
Lourdes Calvo
Occasional Contributor

Can you tell me how you solved this problem?
I'm getting the same problem in my NAS 4000...

It's urgent, please!!