3659 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

CV TL error

sramb1
Occasional Contributor

CV TL error

I'm unable to login to GUI of HP EML. Below is the error

An error occurred while trying to initialize the JCore logon.

NETWORK FAILURE OR NO RMI REGISTRY

ava.lang.Exception: NETWORK FAILURE OR NO RMI REGISTRY
at com.hp.commandview.tape.common.util.jcore.client.TLJCoreLogon.commonJCoreComponent(TLJCoreLogon.java:144)
at com.hp.commandview.tape.common.util.jcore.client.TLJCoreLogon.appletJCoreComponent(TLJCoreLogon.java:62)
at com.hp.commandview.tape.common.util.jcore.client.TLJCoreLogon.getJCoreComponent(TLJCoreLogon.java:53)
at com.hp.commandview.tape.common.gui.TLBusinessThread.handleInitMsg(TLBusinessThread.java:178)
at com.hp.commandview.common.util.msgthread.MessageQueueThread$2.handleThreadMsg(MessageQueueThread.java:73)
at com.hp.commandview.common.util.msgthread.MessageQueueThread.invokeMsgHandler(MessageQueueThread.java:373)
at com.hp.commandview.common.util.msgthread.MessageQueueThread.run(MessageQueueThread.java:208)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:810)
3 REPLIES 3
Bulent ILIMAN
Trusted Contributor

Re: CV TL error

is this an initial installation or were you able to log in once?

If 1st time installation then you can check your regional settings, must be English (US preferred)

also java version on the server can be the cause. what login credentials are you using? default must be admin:admin
Seetha Ram Battula
Occasional Advisor

No.. before I was able to login. I thing there might be some anti virus upgradation on the server. After that, I'm unable to access GUI.
Seetha Ram Battula
Occasional Advisor

SRAMB1 & Seetha Ram Battula... both are same