Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
StoreEver Tape Storage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dat 3 device firmware?

SOLVED
Go to solution

Dat 3 device firmware?

How can I find out how a C1537-00201 DAT 3 drive came off of the shelf at HP. This devise has been purchased through a couple of channels.

I can't find any information on it like what firmware it was shipped with. Is anyone familiar with how I can find information on this device?

P.S. This thread has been moved from general to Tape Libraries and Drives. - Hp forum Moderator

1 REPLY
Enes Dizdarevic
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: Dat 3 device firmware?

Go to http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Product.jsp?locale=en_US&prodTypeId=12169&prodCatId=10232
find your product, load HP Library and Tape Tools, check your drive with it and upgrade firmware if needed.