StoreEver Tape Storage
1745906 Members
4275 Online
108723 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

HP Data protector express basic - used tape autoloader and ways to get software for free

stro
Occasional Contributor

HP Data protector express basic - used tape autoloader and ways to get software for free

I bought used HP 1/8 920 scsi tape autloader and internal hp920 tape drive with out any orginaly delivered software (HP Data protector expres basic) It's possible to get this software for free? I don't need network backup, sql server, exchange etc.Seller say me that this cd threw in the trash because in their company use symantec backup exec and he think that this cd was with demo/trial software :/I'm private person and I want use it for private goal. (family pictures and movies).Bacula/Amanda it's to much for me, but tar is not sufficientAnd again I ask question: It's possible to get this software for free?

2 REPLIES 2
Johan Guldmyr
Honored Contributor

Re: HP Data protector express basic - used tape autoloader and ways to get software for free

Rajanikant
Trusted Contributor

Re: HP Data protector express basic - used tape autoloader and ways to get software for free

Hi,

The process to obtain Software Delivery and Enablement for post shipment, lost entitlement certificates, registration number issues or moves starts with the HP Authorization Center (HPAC). You can contact your regional HPAC for assistance at www.webware.hp.com

If you can have the invoice copy or the details of the person registered with HP, they will help you in pulling out the license for DPX SSE.

You can download the software from http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=1144275&prodTypeId=12169&prodSeriesId=1144272&swLang=13&taskId=135&swEnvOID=1005#780

Hope this helps

Regards

Raj

Regards

Raj

How to assign points? Click the KUDOS! star!