StoreEver Tape Storage
1748089 Members
5112 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HP Surestore tape Autoloader 1/8 vs80 drivers?

SOLVED
Go to solution
Keith Naramore

HP Surestore tape Autoloader 1/8 vs80 drivers?

I'm looking for the drivers for this device that will allow the Windows 2000 Backup software recognize it. When I do a search for this on HP's support & drivers it list 3 devices; HP StorageWorks autoloader 1/8 ultrium, HP Surestore tape autoloader model 1/9 and HP Surestore tape library model 1/8. I notice on this page an entry that allows to search using the model number, so I enter the model # which is C9264-67903 and I get a list of matching products (572 results). It looks like it listed every product that HP has. I look through the list of products and do not find mine. When I searched on "autoloader" I found an HP StorageWorks autoloader 1/8 vs80 but the picture of it looks very similar to mine but not exactly. Anyone got any ideas?
3 REPLIES 3
Eugeny Brychkov
Honored Contributor
Solution

Keith Naramore

I guess i'll try those drivers anyway even though it says StorageWorks rather than Surestore. Thanks.
Dave Dewar
Trusted Contributor

Hi Keith,

The products are the same inside, we changed the branding from Surestore to Storageworks when we merged with Compaq. You should be able to use the stuff on the Storageworks links with no issues.

Cheers,

Dave Dewar.