1752795 Members
5827 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: L&TT proxy

Tim Parkinson_1

L&TT proxy

Hi,

I have just downloaded L&TT (win32) in order to upgrade the firmware on our libraries/drives, but it seems unable to connect to the website to download firmware. We use an authenticated proxy here, but I cannot find any option to allow the L&TT software to use the proxy. Any ideas?
3 REPLIES 3
Joey Jackson
Frequent Advisor

LTT uses the same connection properties as Internet explorer. If you cannot manage to download from LTT, you can download the latest version of the firmware from the website and then copy it into the firmware folder in the LTT program folder.
Every Day is a Good Day

If you are unable to use the "Get files from web" functionality to acquire firmware, you may browse the ftp site for the firmware files. The firmware files are named LTT_ProductID_Version.frm and located at

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/information_storage/software/ltt/firmware

We are also migrating many products to the HP support web.
I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Tim Parkinson_1

I still get:
Application Exception 4081 (Application: Downloaded file appears to be corrupt).

My IE settings are fine, typing the lot into IE's address bar starts thge download without problems. I guess I will just have to download manually from the FTP site.

Cheers.